January Fun at the Beach


To continue posting on Walking Nutritionist blog has been recently inspired by one of my dear clients, who suffers of virus-induced CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome).

In an unexpected Christmas gift I received, the card says
"I have a copy of this book and since not being able to travel, it enables me to do so in my own house. Looking at all these wonderful places gives me a similar feeling of curiosity and wonder as when actually travelling. Hope it  can do the same for you."

I would like to dedicate this blog to all my clients with health challenges such as CFS, which prevent them to travel. I hope you like my photos and I hope they give you similar feelings of admiration as if being there.

Coincidentally, these photographs were taken exactly one year ago, on 17.1.17 in North Berwick.































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIGHLANDERS DIET (a Gaelic Scotland Nutrition Walk)

Seton Sands to Ferny Ness